Code of Conduct
As attendees and organisers of MOTH, we agree on the following:
- We are collectively and individually committed to safety.
- We have zero tolerance for abuse, harassment, or discrimination in any form, including (but not limited to) deliberate intimidation or stalking, inappropriate physical contact, oppressive language, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- We respect all people, regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion. We respect people’s boundaries and participate in consent culture.
- We acknowledge that MOTH is a drug and alcohol free event, and that intoxicated people will be denied entry. Alcoholic drinks are not allowed inside the venue or in the laneway.
- We are accountable for and to each other.
If you break this agreement:
- You will be asked to stop any unacceptable behavior or action and should comply immediately.
- Organisers will take any actions they deem appropriate, including removal from the event. We take this very seriously.
If you are being harassed or notice that someone else is being harassed:
- Tell one of the organisers, who are all wearing an armband.
- The primary organisers of this event are:
- You can also contact us anonymously by filling out the online form at moth.website/report
- We are happy to help contact local law enforcement or otherwise assist you during the event, with sensitivity to your situation.
All attendees and organisers of MOTH are required to comply with this code of conduct, without exception. This code exists to ensure a safe environment for everyone.